With a single readout module and numerous gamma probe options, the Europrobe 3.2 is a unique system that fulfills all needs of per and post-operative detection as well as per-cutaneous localisation within 7 major clinical fields: Breast, gynaecology, ENT, dermatology, endocrinology, urology and nuclear medicine.
The characteristics of the detector, its shape, size and sensitivity maybe adapted to any appropriate isotopes needed to meet clinical requirements. Every probe can be suited with an optional collimator.
All our probes are manufactured in biocompatible medical stainless steel, and a sterile biocompatible cover has been specially developed to suit the whole range.
Furthermore, the Europrobe probes are compliant with the IP68, ISO10993-5, ISO10993-10, ISO10993-11 biocompatibility standards.
- Automatic switching to most common radioisotopes. (99mTc, 125I, 131I, 18F)
- Customized user etting of energy window.
- Easy system set-up.
- No need for calibration .
- No drift of the probe in time.
- 9 customized configurations + 1 default.
- Europe: CE 0459 (G-Med: classe 2a)
- USA FDA registered: 9032627
- Counting: 30 000 cps
- Operating temperature: + 15˚C to 40˚C
- Height: 245 mm
- Width / Depth: 233 mm / 270 mm
- Weight: 2 Kg
- Consumption: 15 watts maximum
- Power supply: 115/220 VAC F = 50Hz
CdTe probes Eurorad has developed a wide range of probes based on CdTe detectors, developed and manufactured internally. Several standard models are available, but customised probes can also be produced on request. The multiple benefits of CdTe:
Work at room temperature. Operate at low voltage (maximum 150V). Highly accurate and offer excellent energy resolution at 140 keV (99mTc). Very good detection efficiency between 20 and 170 keV. Availability of small probes adapted for small incisions. Available in wireless Bluetooth version. Possibility of offering customized probes.
A pioneer in this field, Eurorad offers a very wide range of probes incorporating a CsI (Tl) scintillator coupled to an Si photodiode. The multiple benefits of Csi:
Work at room temperature. Offer a very good efficiency from 100 keV to 1 MeV. Work with a low bias voltage unlike the PMT solution (typically 20V). Available in wireless Bluetooth version. Possibility of offering customized probes.
- Energy: 100 keV-1 MeV (Optimum efficiency: 140 keV-1 MeV)
- Isotopes: 99mTc (140 keV), 131 I(364 keV), 18F (with a collimator, 511 keV), 111In (171 & 245 keV)
- Medical grade stainless steel