The FillerCollector® is an advanced system for harvesting small to medium amounts of fat.
The reusable FillerCollector® is a fast, simple and fat-sparing system that works without the need of extra filters. The unique design permits the continuous separation of the fat from the irrigation fluid and does not require the use of a centrifuge, or other treatment to prepare the adipose tissue for grafting. When using the FillerCollector® together with the water-jet assisted liposuction method (WAL), micro fat droplets of high quality can be harvested and, at the same time, adverse effects caused by exposure of the fat to the tumescent fluid and unnecessary handling are reduced. This gentle method significantly improves the chance of long-term survival of the grafted fat cells.
Advantages at a glance
Why the FillerCollector® is first choice when you are looking for great results with minimum effort
– Time saving and high flexibility thanks to the continuous separation of adipose tissue and fluid during fat harvesting
– Centrifugation and further processing of the collected fat are not necessary; the fat is immediately available for grafting.
– Harvesting of highly vital adipose tissue including stromal vascular fraction (SVF) and stem cells (ASC)
– Suitable for up to 500 ml
– Effective Filtration: removal of fibrous tissue
– Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble
– Separate opening for extraction
– Sterile, closed system for fat harvesting
– The suction does not put a strain on the aspirated fat
Most effective complete disposable system
ALL IN ONE
- Collection: up to 250 ml fat tissue in a sterile, closed system
- Automatic removal of drugs (e.g. local anesthetics, adrenaline)
- Due to the new mesh filter and the drain, the residual liquid in the lipoaspirate is reduced to 15%
COST EFFECTIVE AND EASY HANDLING
- Time saving – no further processing (e.g. no centrifugation)
- Sterile fat extraction for immediate lipofilling
- Optimum fluid content of 15%
- Highest possible fat viability of 90% harvested with body-jet® technology
- Optimum fat cell cluster size of approx. 0.9 mm for highest survival rates 1