- Real-time dosimetry with 4 UV sensors
- Oval cabin layout for uniform exposure
- Low-noise ventilation system
- Low running costs as the UV tubes last up to 500 hours, and can save up to 5,600 Euro per year in tube replacements
- High efficiency with high purity aluminium reflectors
- Dose limits to prevent severe overdoses
- Safety door contact
- Acrylic covers protect the UV tubes
The reliable solution for professional full body treatments. Equipped with 28 powerful UV tubes this cabin supplies top-class efficiency and short therapy times.
This proven design is the result of our extensive experience with phototherapy equipment. A highly accurate dosimetry system, the unique lamp arrangement, and an optimised oval cabin layout that matches the human body; this cabin is setting new standards.
Personnel and patient safety are a top priority for this high-performance phototherapy device. An intelligent safety concept ensures the reliable and safe operation at all times.
The uniform light distribution on the patient’s skin is one of the most important aspects for the whole body irradiation. For this reason, also for the entry level model N-LINE, no compromises were made with regards to the design. As already proven for the N-LINEpro, the N-LINE also has the same optimized cabin geometry, to ensure uniform irradiation distances.
Depending on individual requirements, the MEDlight N-LINE can be equipped with 28 tubes UVB (311 nm narrowband) or with 28 UVA tubes. A combined version with both types of tubes, at a ratio of 14 / 14, is also possible.
Also with regard to the sensors, no concessions were made, so even the N-LINE is equipped with four sensors, for real time measuring of the UV intensity.
The controller is integrated into a hand-held housing, and offers all basic functions for the intuitive operation of the system.
- 28x UVB Narrowband (311 nm)
- 28x UVA
- 14x UVB Narrowband (311 nm) / 14x UVA tubes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 214 cm
- Width: 121 cm
- Depth: 114 cm
- Weight: 275 Kg
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- Psoriasis vulgaris, Palmoplantar Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Dyshidrotic hand- and foot ekzema,
- Parapsoriasis en plaques
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Parapsoriasis en plaques, Prophylaxis of polymorphic light dermatosis, Vitiligo
- Patient Goggles (80100)
- Personnel Safety Glasses (80200)
- Electronic Starter (83269)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Broadband (82183)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Narrowband (83221)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVA-1 (90810)