- Real-time dosimetry with 4 UV sensors
- Oval cabin layout for uniform exposure
- Exceptional treatment times
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Low-noise ventilation system
- Low running costs as the UV tubes last up to 500 hours, and can save up to 5,600 Euro per year in tube replacements.
- High efficiency with high purity aluminium reflectors
- Dose limits to prevent severe overdoses
- PIN entry to prevent unauthorized use
- Safety door contact
The high-end solution for professional full body treatments. Equipped with 40 powerful UV tubes this cabin supplies top-class efficiency and short therapy times.
This proven design is the result of our extensive experience with phototherapy equipment. A highly accurate dosimetry system, the unique lamp arrangement, and an optimised oval cabin layout that matches the human body; this cabin is setting new standards.
This state-of-the-art phototherapy cabin is designed to meet all your needs and requirements. The intelligent usability approach via an intuitive touch screen or an optional remote terminal makes treatments as efficient and convenient as possible.
The geometry of the N-LINEpro cabin has been designed to ensure equal irradiation distances around the whole body. The N-LINEpro is equipped with 40 UVB (311 nm narrowband) or 40 PUVA tubes to achieve short therapy times. A combination of 20/20 is also possible. An innovative, unique dosage system continuously measures and surveys the interior of the cabin and equalises fluctuations of intensity. A quiet ventilation system offers a comfortable environment for the patient and optimises the operating temperature of the tubes. A modern touch screen allows for easy and intuitive operation.
A PIN can be set to prevent unauthorized use of the cabin and further aspects for the patient’s safety were considered, e.g. a security cover in front of the tubes and an electrical door contact that immediately switches the cabin off should the patient open the door. Further options are available such as Remote control via LAN, video surveillance, patient intercom and SKINdex Software.
- Remote operation via network and SKINdex software
- Camera monitoring
- Intercom system
- Nurse call system
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 214 cm
- Width: 121 cm
- Depth: 114 cm
- Weight: 330 Kg
- 400 V / 50 Hz
- 4900 VA
- Psoriasis vulgaris, Palmoplantar Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Dyshidrotic hand- and foot ekzema,
- Parapsoriasis en plaques
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Parapsoriasis en plaques, Prophylaxis of polymorphic light dermatosis, Vitiligo
- Electronic Starter (83269)
- Patient Goggles (80100)
- Personnel Safety Glasses (80200)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVA-1 (90810)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Broadband (82183)
- UV Tube, 100 W – UVB Narrowband (85238)
- Chip card-System