The new MASTERPULS® »ultra« line stands out because of its technological innovations, reliability and precision down to the last detail. The enlarged energy range of the FALCON® handpiece and the versatile transmitters extend the lead in radial pressure wave therapy.
- Individual choice of colour (green, blue, orange, black)
- Effective and effortless treatment directly at the patient
- All control elements integrated into the FALCON® handpiece
- Energy range from 0.3 bareff
- VACU-ACTOR® vacuum therapy (MASTERPULS® MP200 »ultra« only)
- VACU-Cups for vacuum therapy, available in 4 sizes (Ø 25 mm, Ø 33 mm, Ø 47 mm, Ø 62 mm)
- V-ACTOR® »HF« vibration therapy (optional)
- Optional operation via 10” touch screen
MASTERPULS® MP50, MP100 & MP200 »ultra« – The New Radial Shock Wave Generation
The radial pressure wave systems of the MASTERPULS® »ultra« line are characterized by their compact dimensions, high reliability, low maintenance costs and silent on-board »Air Power« drive. Radial pressure wave therapy and V-ACTOR® »HF« vibration therapy with the MASTERPULS® MP200 »ultra« are complemented by VACU-ACTOR® vacuum therapy.
Unique ergonomic design: All important control elements are integrated into the FALCON® handpiece display and, thus, facilitate uninterrupted and quick treatment directly at the patient. The pressure wave device itself becomes less important. The MASTERPULS® »ultra« fits into every surgery and its colour can be adapted individually to the surgery surroundings. The exchangeable coloured accessories are available in green, blue, orange, and black.
Touch Screen Panel
The ideal add-on to the MASTERPULS® »ultra«
The optional 10” touch screen panel is connected with a USB cable to the pressure wave device and adds on valuable features: Apart from the additional device control it offers a patient management system as well as treatment parameters recommended by experienced users and supported by videos and images. These parameters can be selected and adopted. The integrated Visible Body software allows the user to immerge deeply into the muscular structures and additionally also in the macroscopic and microscopic levels of the human body. Detailed definitions and information about the human anatomy support the user. Freely moveable and rotatable 3D models allows the visualization of muscle movements, pathologies and diseases. Thus, a novel interaction between practitioner and patient will be enable.
- 10” touch screen panel (optional)
- Patient management system with treatment history
- Treatment parameters supported by videos and images
- New Visible Body® – Digital Human Anatomy Atlas: macroscopic and microscopic 3D models of the human anatomy