High-quality workmanship and optimal ergonomics mark the design of the new focused shock wave generation with the »SEPIA« handpiece. The special flexibility of the handpiece cable supports non-tiring and, thus, easier treatment always directly at the patient – an important factor in the day-to-day work.
The »SEPIA« handpiece renders the treatment with focused shock waves easy and efficient. All the important control elements have been integrated into the handpiece. Frequency and energy level can be adjusted directly at the handpiece. Pre-set treatment parameters save time and ensure undisturbed working.
An advantage for users: The »SEPIA« handpiece is compatible with all DUOLITH® SD1 »ultra« systems available. Users benefit from reduced revision costs thanks to the easy change of the coil.
- Effective and non-tiring treatment directly at the patient
- All control elements integrated into the handpiece
- Reduced revision costs thanks to easy change of coil
- Focal zone depth: 0 – 65 mm
- Therapeutic effectiveness: up to 125 mm penetration depth
- Upgradable to DUOLITH® SD1 TOWER »ultra« by modular extensions
- Exclusive online access to ICE shock wave information portal for knowledge enhancement
Touch Screen – The ideal extension for the DUOLITH® SD1 T-TOP »F-SW ultra«
The optional 10″ touch screen is connectet with a USB cable to the DUOLITH® SD1 »ultra« and expand it with valuable features: Functions and indications can be selected and accepted by tapping on the screen.
The software includes a retrievable patient management system as well as treatment parameters recommended by experienced users and supported by videos and images. The integrated Visible Body® software allows the user to immerge into the anatomic structures of the human body.
- 10“-Touch Screen (optional)
- Patient management system with treatment history
- Treatment parameters supported by videos and images
- Visible Body® digital anatomy atlas