- Intuitive touch screen — similar to a smart phone
- You can focus on clinical aspects (e.g. skin type and hair color) and the unit
- proposes the right technical parameters (e.g. fluence and pulse duration)
OPTIMIZED TREATMENT STRATEGIES FOR HAIR REMOVAL
- Standard Hair Removal Mode: proven parameters over many years
- MCT (Motion Control Technology) Mode: painless treatments
POWERFUL CONTACT COOLING
- Sapphire block can be cooled down to 0°C
- Safe and comfortable treatments for ALL skin types
LARGE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL
- Fast treatments
- Good visibility of the treatment area
SMALL COMPACT DESIGN
- Dimensions like an open laptop
- Fully transportable
- Optional cart
- Safe and effective treatment settings for Onychomycosis
- Faster, better results and less pain than Nd: YAG laser
LINEAR SCANNING: REVOLUTIONARY HAIR REMOVAL
THE CONCEPT OF LINEAR SCANNING
A laser beam is scanned over the entire treatment area of 25 mm x 10 mm. This process takes approximately 0.5 s and is similar to the scanning of a photocopier.
ADVANTAGES OF LINEAR SCANNING
FAST: The large treatment area requires few positioning’s of the handpiece and allows very short treatment times e.g. 2 min for an axilla.
EFFECTIVE: The high power density in the actual laser beam allows high fluences in short pulses (e.g. 40 J/cm2 in 20 ms).
PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE
A clinical trial by Prof. Dr. Uwe Paasch from the University of Leipzig (Germany) proves that a linearly scanned diode is as effective as an Alexandrite laser: in the short and also in the long run.